Friday, October 14, 2011

Twentieth Century Technology in a Twenty-First Century World

Just a quickie to apologise for the lame photo placements and kitschy blogs.  I know family and friends want to see photos. 

The latest 'blog' took over two hours to post and the one introducing Ian took over four.

My desktop is collapsing.

Meanwhile, I HAVE written some blogs worth reading.   But am scared to spend the time posting them since every time I do I end up fighting the computer and swearing at the kids.

Don't even get me started on Facebook or emails.

The baby DOES need to eat every now and then!

So that the best I can do - FOR NOW - is thank everyone who is happy for us, and thinking of us -despite my abysmal failure at keeping in touch this past year.  And everyone who takes the time to check in on us per blog and took the time to send messages our way as well.

FOR NOW - it is technology keeping me silent.  But I was and am THRILLED you haven't forgotten me entirely - I do miss you all - 'my' writers' group in Stuttgart, who I still write for; 'my' Mommy's group in Boeblingen, who were there for me when I needed them; and for those who write to me in German, because they love me even though the may not understand me!

Speaking of kitsch!  Good thing I have to go and feed the baby!

(THANK YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment