Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Top Ten Things NEVER To Say To A Twin Mom
Things that make you (as a twin mom) realize that they just don't get it after all:
1. Would you like to sit down?
2. Do you guys ski?
3. When was the last time you guys took a trip to London?
4. You really need to find time for yourself.
5. You can't imagine how much laundry I have to do.
6. Can you even imagine how easy it would be with only one child?
7. I'm exhausted.
8. The baby was up TWICE last night.
9. You're lucky your two have eachother to play with. I have to occupy mine myself.
10. My two kids are only 15 months apart, so I know EXACTLY how you feel.