Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We did WHAT?!!!

Budding celebrities.
We have floor seats to a Miley Cyrus concert!

We have FLOOR seats!

To a MILEY CYRUS concert?!

Damon and I just spent a frantic fifteen minutes repeat dialling the box office AND booking online.

I can't remember the last time I was that stressed.  And remember, I just made a transcontinental move with four children.  (Oh yeah, I DO remember now.  It was the last day we moved out of our apartment in Altdorf.  The landlord wouldn't show up to take the keys so that he wouldn't have to give us back our 3000 Euro deposit.  I was going to have to euthanize the dog.  Everything was in the driveway while we figured out how to get it all into the car.  And it was raining.  Thanks to Dominique and Lori for being brave enough to share in that joy with me.  And to Lynn, for calling at JUST the right time to prevent a major blow-out.)

I will NEVER do that again.  This is much better.

Of course, I DO have to go to a Miley Cyrus concert.

But it DOES beat euthanizing the dog.  (THERE'S a review she'll want to paste on her wall!)

I like to think that Damon and I didn't spend all that energy - and money - on a Miley Cyrus concert.  We spent it on our kids.  (I'll be going with Ryan and Andrew.  We bribed Aidan and Matthew with a trip to Hungry Jack's, aka Burger King, instead.  Five year olds are cheap and easy!)

I also think that when Justin Bieber comes to town, it will Damon's turn to go with them.  (Baby, baby, oh.....I won THAT one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment