Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Aussie of My Own!

Did I really not know that Eric Bana is Australian?

Now I know where Hugh Jackman was when he didn't meet me at the airport in November.

Obviously in Eric's backyard drinking beer over the BBQ.

Now THERE's a picture for the Australian Tourist Board! 

MY Aussie!  Honestly, one of only two shots we have of him for June/July.

Melbourne suddenly got a LOT warmer.

It explains how Eric can look THAT good no matter WHAT role he plays, including scruffy full beard and fur-hooded parka.  It's the Aussie shining out of those deep brown eyes.

Only to be rivaled by Hugh leading a line dance through the neighbourhood for some drink commercial. 

Are they showing that one outside of Australia?  I don't know how successful it is.  I, for one, can't take my eyes off of the sparkle in HIS long enough to notice WHAT brand he is holding in his hand.

All of which makes me realize how lucky I am to have been stranded on a really small Caribbean island with an Aussie of my own.


A second sighting!  A rare night at home, reading with Matthew.
 Now, how do I get him invited to that BBQ in Melbourne?!

No comments:

Post a Comment